Secular trends?
by Evgeni Nikolaev
13 December 2002 21:11 UTC

WSA devotes some attention to the concept of secular trends. I am looking
for analyses of these trends. namely:
- the driving force behind these cycles;
- relations between core, semiperiphery, periphery regions on each stage of
the cycles, and the changes;
- current sitoation in the world in the context of secular changes;
- other relevant information.

Please do not refer me to published English-language books, since I live in
Ukraine and there is no relevant literature in this country. I will be
grateful to those who would be able to send me some materials per e-mail or
perhaps photocopies per standard post (write to me...).

Evgeni.

winmail.dat