Re: Query
by Jerry Harder
07 November 2002 05:53 UTC

Behalf Of Threehegemons@aol.com
>Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 12:55 PM
>To: wsn@csf.colorado.edu; surgelocal@listserv.unc.edu
>Subject: Query

>Just out of curiousity, does anyone know of anywhere that the total
votes nationwide cast for each party in the House and Senate   >races
are recorded? I'm curious as to whether, once again, a democratic
majority resulted in a triumph for the Republicans.

>Steven Sherman

The Federal Election Commission Web site at www.fec.gov will have those
numbers. Based on previous years, the numbers will not be posted until
some time in December.

Jerry Harder

"You have to do the fair thing in life, not just what suits you."

Edgar M. Bronfman in response to proposals for eliminating estate taxes