Re: Essential Wallerstein
by Blaine Pope
04 November 2002 20:52 UTC

Dear Elson:

Please go to...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1565845935/qid=1036442890/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-4525862-3786566?v=glance

for the amazon.com listing of the IW's table of contents for this book.

I've actually read the whole book; from what I recall most of what you seek is there.

Blaine Pope

 Elson Boles <boles@svsu.edu> wrote:

Does this collection contain the following? (Or does anyone know a web
page with the table of contents?)

1. Three paths of national development in sixteenth century Europe.

2. The three instances of hegemony in the history of the modern
world-system

3. The world-economy and the state-structures in the peripheral and
dependent countries (the so-called Third World).

Elson

Blaine D. Pope, Ph.D. Student Human and Organizational Systems Fielding Graduate Institute P.O. Box 23225 Brooklyn, NY 11202 (718) 404-3901 x3068

Do you Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now