Map Drawing Software, Anyone?
by Blaine Pope
04 November 2002 16:02 UTC

Colleagues:

Can anyone assist me in finding good map drawing software?  I need detailed continental/regional maps, showing natural boundaries like rivers and mountain ranges.  I then need to be able to lay various types of local political boundaries on top of those.

I am doing work on pre-colonial West African civilizations, during the period 1600 to 1800, and need to graphically display their own world-systems (or "mini-systems" if you will) in greater detail.   Any thoughts or suggestions?

Regards,

Blaine Pope

Blaine D. Pope, Ph.D. Student Human and Organizational Systems Fielding Graduate Institute P.O. Box 23225 Brooklyn, NY 11202 (718) 404-3901 x3068

Do you Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now