Re: Anglo-German competition for Zionist support in WWI
by Jay Fenello
23 October 2002 17:44 UTC

At 10/22/2002  01:42 PM, John Leonard wrote:
[i intend to use this source to show, among other things, that Germany
really was stabbed in the back. not to justify hitler's excesses of course;
i have other sources that show he was sponsored indirectly by the same
american financial "elite" that sponsored the bolsheviks.

I'm reminded of a recent radio talk show that
expanded on the reports that Saddam Hussein
was given the go-ahead to invade Kuwait by
a deputy U.S. Ambassador.

The reason stated:  Because the oil producers
in Kuwait were using "side drilling" technology
to "steal" Iraqi oil.

About as consistent as the U.S. funding both
sides in the Iran vs. Iraq conflict.

FYI & FWIW.

Jay.

+++