Karl Marx's grave
by Toshio Suzuki
09 September 2002 04:26 UTC

Dear Friend,

I have been reading the "WSN" list by the address

toshio-suzuki@ma3.justnet.ne.jp

But this address will be dropped in the future. So I would like you to
add following address to list

wg@w-g.jp

and remove the old address.
By the way, I visited London to attend the World Congress of WFM. WFM
haws a web site.
http://www.wfm.org/
It is a NGO aiming to establish the World Federation and is an
international secretariat of ICC Coalition of NGOs.
In a free time, I visited Karl Marx's grave. He died in London in 1883.
I was thinking that at present age no people visit him and it is very
difficult find his grave. But in the entrance of cemetery, a young lady
was collecting entrance fee from a visitor to Marx's grave. She said 70
people visit a day. I didn't ask whether they are all for Marx or not.
But it was amazing. In front of Marx's grave, there was already another
guest. He was from France. I am not a communist. But I support a part of
his theory because in the present world there are many poor people. Marx
insisted that there will emerge the industrial reserve army and laborers
will be poor. But in United Kingdom where he was living, laborers became
rich. Laborers have become rich in many advanced countries. But in the
present world, 6.2 billion people are living of which 1 billion people
are very poor and in malnutrition. If we think these people are
industrial reserve army that Marx said, his prediction has realized. In
this sense I support his theory.

Yours sincerely
Toshio Suzuki

World Government Institute, World Party, & World Citizen Network
Institute, Party, and Network to establish the World Government
http://www.w-g.jp/
mailto:wg@w-g.jp