How to moderare a list???!!! Open Note to Hegel List (hegel@yahoogroups.com
by Nemonemini
21 August 2002 17:12 UTC

My note on Hegel and the Eonic Effect Iwhose purpose was to launch a preemptive strike against abuse of the eonic model by Geist-mongers), resulted after a series in this, remarkable echo of the more vicious Hegelian strain, and the dangers of even praising Hegel. What a pity. In my next edition I will attempt to strip out all Hegel references from the eonic model.
This post was a protest, and was turned down.
I said I would protest therefore on another list, here, and Science for the People

My earlier remarks on the Tetragrammaton Protocol, in this light, may make better sense.

Hegel remains of great historical interest, and it saddens me to watch this behavior by reactionary fanatics.