Re: Hamas
by HARKO VANDE LOOCK

What is this nonsence about terrorism and prosecution under Section 12
blabla?

Tony BLair is a terrorist and is able to spread his message of war against
the Afghan and the Iraki people on every T.V.-station in the world. George
Bush is a terrorist, Jacques Chirac is a terrorist, Ariel Sharon is a
terrorist.

Hamas is an organisation fighting for the liberation of the Palestinian
people. We might not agry with this means or even with this religioes ideas.
But so what? Who are we to judge him.
Long live the Palestinian Liberation Intifada! and long live President
Arafat!

This last part is perhaps a bit sloganesq, but so is "axes of evil", "war
against terrorism" and "war on drugs".