Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 04:33:24 -0800 (PST)
From: gaetan regniers <gaetan_regniers@yahoo.com>
Subject: recent anti-systemic literature
To: wsn@csf.colorado.edu
Sender: wsn-owner@csf.colorado.edu
hello everybody,

I am looking for recent literature which investigates
the so-called antiglobalization movement as an
antisystemic movement.  It seems to me Hopkins,
Wallerstein and Arrighi -in their 1989 book- somehow
predicted the rise of a world-wide 'anti' movement,
although this is maybe exaggerated.  Most likely other
people are working on this connection (e.g. Fotopoulos
in an article in Democracy and Nature), and I look
forward to reading suggested literature.

Kind regards,

gaÎtan regniers
undergraduate in history
Ghent University (Belgium)

Yahoo! Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy AwardsÆ
http://movies.yahoo.com/

Dr. W.R. Needham
Department of Economics
200 University Avenue West,
University of Waterloo, N2L 3G1
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Tel:    519-888-4567 ext: 3949
Fax:    519-725-0530
web: http://arts.uwaterloo.ca/ECON/faculty/needham.html

["We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our
fellow men; and among those fibers, as sympathetic threads, our actions run
as causes, and they come back to us as effects." - Herman Melville]