recent anti-systemic literature
by gaetan regniers

hello everybody,

I am looking for recent literature which investigates
the so-called antiglobalization movement as an
antisystemic movement.  It seems to me Hopkins,
Wallerstein and Arrighi -in their 1989 book- somehow
predicted the rise of a world-wide 'anti' movement,
although this is maybe exaggerated.  Most likely other
people are working on this connection (e.g. Fotopoulos
in an article in Democracy and Nature), and I look
forward to reading suggested literature.

Kind regards,

gaëtan regniers
undergraduate in history
Ghent University (Belgium)