Re: Phase One Diagram Corrections
by pat lauderdale

Using Inverarity et al.s' Law and Society book as a framework, the diagram fits
major parts
of Weber's perspective, but not those of Marx.  Reminds me of the 1970s call by
a few people
to rename this group the Political Culture of the World System.  I thought the
dichotomy had
died but it appears to have been given new life.