Searching for trade statistics
by Carl Nordlund

Title:

Hello WSN,

Does anyone out there have any structural trade statistics readily available in electronic format, ie trading statistics for a set of countries containing trading volumes between pairs of countries? At the moment, basically any time period and set of countries should do pretty fine - I am just calibrating a network-visualization algorithm I am working on, so no specific time period, set of countries or types of goods/materials are necessary, though preferable.

Yours,
Carl
- - -
Carl nordlund, PhD student
carl.nordlund@humecol.lu.se
Human Ecology Division, Lund University, Sweden
www.humecol.lu.se