Re: JWSR Special Issue on Global Inequality - Part I
by g kohler

In the picture on the JWSR cover page -- I was able to identify Michelle
Bata. Bergesen - not sure - perhaps, the one with the foot on the eagle
(or is that Chase-Dunn?). Bornschier is probably the one pointing with
the finger to some statistical curve, Tausch the one on the left
pointing toward some graphs. But who is the one that is holding the
burning torch and, frankly, isn't that a bit too close to the globe? Or,
is the torch only meant for Europe in the center?

Gert