forum in utah
by Pat Loy
12 October 2001 17:22 UTC

Message text written by Richard N Hutchinson

"If this is possible here in very conservative Utah, I expect that it could
be done anywhere, and probably much better in most places.

Peace, RH"

Richard,

Your experience is very encouraging - thanks for the report.  We are having
a "teach-in" about the war here at Johns Hopkins next Thursday.  Hopkins is
also a conservative place, but a sizable contingency of students have
already voiced their opposition to the war, so hopefully our event will
also be successful.

-Pat Loy