Stop the War !!!
by Jay Fenello
03 October 2001 22:52 UTC

For a very different take on the current world
situation, please listen to the following radio
interview:
http://www.AligningWithPurpose.com/images/BarryCarter.ram

In this edition, Barry Carter talks about the
Information Revolution and how it will impact
our political, religious, economic, and social
institutions.  He also talks about terrorism,
and how we can avoid the chaos, death and
destruction typically associated with times
of change.

If you like this interview, you may listen to
others and receive notification of new ones at:
http://www.AligningWithPurpose.com/radio.htm

If you'd like to join the debate on
this or any of the other topics on our
website, please send a blank email to:
awpd-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

And finally, if you'd like to share these
views with your family and friends, please
forward this email to your personal network.

Thank you for your consideration,

Jay.

+++

Jay Fenello, Internet Coaching