Re: another interesting Guardian story
by Seyed Javad
27 September 2001 14:35 UTC

Regradin the terminology in Gurdian Story2:

I think the problem is not the shortage of Arab Agents. On the contrary, what is lacking is the right ''attitude''. You cannot label the whole world 'Terrorists' because they thereatned the 'national' interests of yours. Maybe the right approach and more efficient for US-ruling class would be to re-assess the boundaries of the 'interests' and 'national'. Then I think the scope of terrorism would shrink and so many confusing issues would disappear. Because the national-geographical boundaries of US are not matching the boundaries of US-imperialism.