Re: US plans to topple Taliban (Guardian UK article) (fwd)
by Mark Douglas Whitaker
22 September 2001 03:54 UTC

Gallop polls do show the world in two camps, though far from what the
Resident Bush has in mind: everybody against the United States and Israel.
Israel for war: 74%; United States (only) 54%. Everybody else all over the
world: pro war only in the single digits.

http://www.gallup-international.com/terrorismpoll_figures.htm

http://search.news.yahoo.com/search/news?p=gallup&n=20&c=news

http://www.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=66015&group=webcast