Re: CNN USING 1991 FOOTAGE of celebrating Palistinians to manipu
by Tausch, Arno
13 September 2001 08:37 UTC

in its very thoughtful analyses BBC world service carried several interviews
with ordinary Palestinians that had a very wide range of opinions, including
ones which might be compatible with the 1991 footage.

tune in your short wave radio or satellite TV or go to

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

for the latest news and frequency tables

The most basic source of news for people well left of the center would be in
these days:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/

http://www.fr-aktuell.de/english/

for those reading other languages: