Fwd: (en) International Emma Goldman Colloquium
by Seyed Javad
11 September 2001 00:53 UTC

seyedjavad
From: "Susan Brown"
To: ra-len@univ-montp3.fr
Subject: (en) International Emma Goldman Colloquium
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 20:27:30 -0400
From: Ronald Creagh
Hi,
All details about the Emma Goldman Colloquium, that will be held
in Paris on Nov. 30 and Dec. 1, 2001, can now be found on our website
http://melior.univ-montp3.fr/ra_forum/. There's also the information
about a New York conference on German anarchists 1880-1900 by one of
the members of this list, and of course a link with the London
bookfair.
By the way, if there is in the list any graphist who would like
to help in the page presentation, s/he is most welcome. Please
contact me at ronald.creagh@wanadoo.fr
I will also be very happy to receive any comments, suggestions,
etc. about the website. I know that a number of students start using
it. But of course, as there is no propaganda, its existence can only
be known through your action.
Thanks
Ronald
The Research on Anarchism List (RA-L) is an international forum which
was started on January 1, 1996, and is devoted to book reviews,
research and discussion of the theories, histories and cultures of
world anarchist movements and to other topics related to anarchism.
Our site: http://melior.univ-montp3.fr/ra_forum/
MODERATORS/MODERADORS/MODERATEURS:
Antoine Barral
L. Susan Brown