Insights on Hardt-Negri
by Louis Proyect
26 July 2001 01:35 UTC

(posted on PEN-L by Ian Murray]

I find it kinda funny that MH, who went to school at UW, had, to the
best of my knowledge [and I spent a bit of time working with UW
faculty and students in the summer and fall of '99], no clue as to
what was gonna go down at the Seattle shutdown.

For a sympathetic reading of the Autonomist zone of Marxism that
situates them [H&N] and the last 25 years of
econ-eco-politico-history/theory in some great contexts and with
great writing skill, try 'Cyber-Marx' by Nick Dyer-Witheford. It's a
much better read than 'Empire' IMO--cheaper too.

Ian

--
Louis Proyect, lnp3@panix.com on 07/25/2001

Marxism list: http://www.marxmail.org