Re: Proletrian Revolutionary?
by KSamman
22 July 2001 19:12 UTC

<<They are a lost cause, just like the French Algerians or the
Afrikaners.>>

But the problem with this conclusion is that the world is full of
lost causes.  It is all around us, in the core, in the periphery, in
"the working class", in the family, in the school, in the courts,
in the "Old Country Buffet" (yes, I ate there) where I overheard a table
of white working class folks complaining about "the Mexican invasion"
taking "our" jobs loud enough to be overheard by a Mexican family about
fifteen feet away.  How do we analyze these tensions and how does
a proletarian revolutionary unite these workers?

Khaldoun Samman