Proletrian Revolutionary?
by KSamman
22 July 2001 16:09 UTC

Greetings,

<<I am a proletarian revolutionary.  I have no idea what you are,
but it certainly is not that.>>

Louis Proyect, can you be kind enough to tell us what a
"proletarian revolutionary" is?  Who does this person aim
to liberate from the present system of exploitation?  Who
is a proletariat?  Also, since you are claiming to be a
proletarian revolutionary, where do you fit into your definition
compared to, lets say, a full time "mother" or "housewife" in
rural Java, Indonesia?

Moreover, how do you, as a proletarian revolutionary, convince an
Eastern European Jew, living in a settler colony in the West Bank,
subsidized by the state, having 7 to 10 times the wages of his fellow
Arab textile worker, to join together with a Palestinian in a revolutionary
struggle?

Khaldoun