Re: Hardt-Negri's "Empire": a Marxist critique, part 4
by Louis Proyect
10 July 2001 13:32 UTC

At 02:04 AM 7/10/01 -0400, Peter Grimes wrote:

>I would like to thank Louis for sharing his review of and thoughts about
>the "Empire" book.  This kind of work is among the things that I enjoy
>about the best of WSN--thought provoking evaluations of contemporary
>theory formation.

Thanks, Peter. I should mention that Richard Hutchinson (I believe) told me
privately that Samir Amin wrote a critique of Negri's Eurocentrism some
time back, but he couldn't come up with the exact citation. If anybody has
it, please let me know.

Louis Proyect