Re: Immanuel Wallerstein in the world press
by kjkhoo
21 June 2001 01:38 UTC

Arno,

Let me dissent from this view. I doubt if much of this stuff is
available online without a subscription to a search service. That's
fine, if one has access to a rich country university library with
subscriptions left and right. Not so fine if one doesn't -- and
subscriptions to some of these online services are extremely costly,
while print journal sub costs keep climbing.

So thanks, Arno, for these postings.

kj khoo