Updated PEWS website & new issue of PEWS News
by Thomas D. Hall
12 June 2001 11:56 UTC

TO:  PEWS Members and fellow travelers
RE:  New issue of PEWS News; update web site
FR:  Thomas D. [tom] Hall, Secty-Treas, PEWS
DT:  June 12, 2001

For those of you who get this 2 or 3 times, apologies, but I'm hitting 3
listservs in order to reach as many PEWS members and friends as possible.

PEWS web page has been updated considerably:
http://acad.depauw.edu/~thall/PEWSHP.htm

The new issue of PEWS News, our newsletter, is now on line, either click on
new issue on web page, or go direct:
http://acad.depauw.edu/~thall/PNWS01.htm

More additions, or corrections, or suggestions always welcome.

If you are wondering what PEWS is, check the links on the homepage of the
site, all will be revealed!

Thanks
tom

Thomas D. [tom] Hall