WWW: FTAA Chapter on investment leaked.
by Mark Douglas Whitaker

                       FTAA Chapter on investment leaked.

                       Doug Incognito   2001-04-19

                       According to The Institute for Agricultureand Trade
Policy, this chapter "deals fundamentally with whether investor
                       rights will take precedence over labor, human and
environmental rights."

                       You may browse the chapter yourself at the link below:

                       Suggested URL:

http://www.wtowatch.org/library/admin/uploadedfiles/FTAA__02_Report_on_Inves
tment_Draft_Investment.htm

If it is gone/killed, I made a PDF of the page I am willing to pass to
anyone. 41 pages. 224 kb.