state and market in the third and fourth world
by moh yasir alimi

Dear Friends,
It is very enlightening to read your discussion here.
Any way, could you please help me clarify these
issues.

1. It seems to me that the decline of unipolar world
system, and the possibly rise of multipolar world
system doesnot gives advantage to the Thirds and
Fourth world, economically and politically. Even,
either the unipolar, bipolar or multipolar
world-system economy, are often founded at the expense
of the third and fourth world. For instance, In some
of them, their economy and their geography will
collapse.This point of view is probably a
generalization, but that i want to say is that there
are less advantages than the disadvantages. In our
world system now, are there any potentials for the
development of inclusive, pluralist world system
beyond "IMF" and "WORLD BANK".

2. For the Third World peoples, they have double
burdens now. The Authoritarian Government and The
Authoritarian Market. Or some of them experienced an
authoritarian regime in the past, but now they have to
face an authoritarian market. Are there any markets
systems in the world system that could give benefits
for poor and traditional people in the Third and
Fourth World.
Thanks for your consideration.

Best Wishes
Yasir