Re: "rise of china" and wst
by Richard N Hutchinson

I posed some questions, not because I thought there were simple answers to
them but because I think there are not, and because I think discussing
them might shed some light on the nature, and perhaps limitations, of WST
as currently formulated.

So, some interesting responses so far, but I encourage others to join.
There hasn't yet been, and won't be, a last word on this question.

(In particular, it would be excellent if someone (AGF?) could summarize
Gunder's recent work and its implications for this question.)

RH