From: "Jose Orlando da Silva Castro Gomes" <jose_orlando_gomes@hotmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2001 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: Sabotage ??
Perhaps it is a "Gusano" -- neo-Nazi anti-Castro Cuban. Or it might be someone who is just pretending to have a Spanish name. In any case, perhaps the listowners can remove this person from the list, although they can probably create another fake account.  I guess we can take heart in the fact that what we do on this list is annoying those defenders of imperialism.