WSN List
by George Snedeker

I would like to ad my name to the critics of the recent discussions on the
WsN List. the posts have not been very interesting. they lack theoretical
dept. many have been too personalized. topical issues are of interest if
they can be  linked to some larger problematic. I have no objections to
discussions about human rights issues. however, I think we should avoid mere
moralizing. we should also avoid journalistic discussions. world system
theory, broadly defined, should be our frame of reference.