Re: wsn
by Richard K. Moore

1/18/2001, Threehegemons@aol.com wrote:
    > ...or attempts to understand ways the world systems framework
      should be revised in light of current events

Whew!  Nice to know that dissent from orthodoxy is
acceptable within a group devoted to discussing a particular
theoretical framework.

Personally, I don't mind deleting things, and I like the
diversity of issues discussed.  I too would like to see more
substantive discussion of world-system theory; but since
that seems to be sparse, what's wrong with people talking
about what interests them?

On the other hand, if there is a general group consensus,
and only a minority are out of bounds, that should be respected
by the minority.  So far, however, we've only heard from a
scattered few.

rkm