Re: Kosovo and DU
by Mine Aysen Doyran

I agree with Alan here. As usual, Michael Puglisie comes up with conspiracy
theories of the kind  the United  States government and NATO subscribe.

For what had really happened in Yugoslavia &  NATO directed war against
Yugoslavian people, I recommend the  list members to have a look at Jared
Israel's Boston based magazine _Emperor's Clothes_. There are objective articles
there by Michael Chouvodovsky (?)  and other progressives who concern themselves
with US imperialism in Yugo,  rather than with NATO based stories.

Mine

--
Mine Aysen Doyran
Ph.D Student