What do you think?
by Seyed Javad

Dear friends,

I am currently working on the history of sociology and its theoretical
underpinnings.  Along the way, I have come to think about the very
significant historiographical position of the Italian Renaissance and the
insignifican position attached to the Spain and its cultural Renaissance but
what I have in mind is the Islamic Spain.  What do you think about the
theoretical importance of Islamic Spain and its impact on Western mainstream
historiography?
Hope you have something to say about this problem!
Best
Seyed Javad
University of Bristol
England