Russian and Eurasian Forum
by Michael Pugliese

   The Eurasianists I've heard of are linked to characters like the Russian
neo-fascist, Alexander Dugin, the really creepy Francis Parker Yockey (see
the bio by Kevin Coogan from Autonomedia, "Dreamer of the Day.") and G.
Zyuganov, the head of the Russian CP. Anybody here have any experience with
this listserv? Just found it when I was looking for that source that A.G.
Frank was questioning the provence of on the UK and US hegemony. (The Dec.
1931 post.)
                                                     Michael Pugliese

http://www.mtholyoke.edu/courses/sfjones/russian-forum/index.html