Re: <fwd> The Imminent Militarisation of the European Union
by wwagar

Dear WSN,

        No, I did not mean to mention Arabs twice--a slip of the pen.  No,
I did not omit anybody else deliberately.  Germans, Persians, Incans,
Yankees, Ashanti, Hittites, Portuguese, Turks, Dutch, Han, you are all
included, and thousands more!

        Warren