Re: a better basis for global analysis
by Richard N Hutchinson

RKM-

I'm trying to keep from getting bogged down in tangential issues, that's
why the lack of detailed response.  And I'm certainly not attempting to
"speak for the list" -- I have no official capacity, and in any event as
you well know, they're all more than capable of expressing themselves!

How about this, comrade -- why don't you *summarize* what you see as the
main points of your distinctive perspective on capitalist globalization
and how to combat it in a *short* post?  That way we can have at it on the
central issues, and not get off on tangents about Iran and so forth...

You can call it "RKM's 2001 Manifesto," or "Why World-System Theory Has It
All Wrong," or something suitably provocative.

RH