< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: Conclusions

by SOncu

20 December 2000 20:55 UTC

In a message dated 00-12-20 10:43:18 EST, priesz@itn.cl writes:

> 3. You did not address my arguments, that actions urgently needed to
>  prevent a major world wide disaster, could only be taken by governments
>  with tried out, high levels of efficiency, enjoying the support and loyalty
>  of their citizens and that such conditions can only be met by governments
>  combining the best features of both systems.
>
>  Regards         Paul Riesz

Paul,

Please take a look at what is below and then try to imagine how much I
support my government and how loyal I am to it.

By the way, many deaths mentioned below are not direct murders as most of
those prisoners burned themselves but what difference does it make?

Sabri

Subj:    [mayday2k] Turkey: Security Forces murder Hunger Strikers