< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: Richard's Revolution...

by Richard K. Moore

08 December 2000 17:07 UTC

12/5/2000, ilagardien@worldbank.org wrote:
    > At the risk of sounding subversive: Read The Flea, you may
    find some useful steps. The only problem is, how do you keep
    the dog still, while nibbling away at it...

Ismail,

Thanks for the reference.  A 'still dog' is not one of our options.

I suggest that the dynamics of capitalist reaction, informed by
history and current practice, is one of the central strategic
issues which the movement will need to understand before it can
become effective.  I doubt that you disagree, but it needed
to be said.

rkm