< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

On Activism and Theory

by ilagardien

07 December 2000 19:20 UTC

Louis Proyect's last note resonates extremely well... as a reject of South
Africa's "coloured education" in 1976 I was an activist, a journalist and, well,
a hell-raiser until the age of 35, when I went to university.... now eight years
later I have a Master's degree and (sadly? ironically?) have been dabbling in
theory to the point that it has coloured everything i knew, or thought i knew,
in shades of grey and other dull tones. Alas, there's a another great book
waiting to be read...

ismail

Ismail Lagardien
World Bank Institute
J4-163
1818 H Street
Washington DC
20433
USA

202 473 9603

Visit the World Bank Institute's Website
http://www.worldbank.org/wbi/