< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

first issue of organdi quarterly now available

by mw

29 November 2000 10:44 UTC

Sorry for any cross-posting...

We would like to inform you about the launch of the first issue of organdi
quarterly. An international journal of social sciences and contemporary issues,
organdi is published quarterly in English and French including peer reviewed
articles, special issues, interviews, cultural reviews, letters to the editor
and online exhibitions.

November 2000 includes interviews and articles by Jay H. Bernstein, Dipak
Ghosh, Terry Robson, John Bunzle, Matthieu Faullimmel and extracts from an
unpublished text by Félix Guattari illustrated by Bruno Bressolin.

We are calling for papers, and are encouraging you to take part in the next
issue :
2nd issue (February 2001) : body and civilization

We hope that you will find interest in our site:
http://www.geocities.com/organdi_revue/

Best regards,
Mat