< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: Genocide

by Louis Proyect

24 November 2000 23:46 UTC

At 05:34 PM 11/24/00 -0600, Alan Spector wrote:
>The e-mail address: eirns@larouchepub.com; makes me think that perhaps the
>book is sponsored by whatever groups Lyndon Larouche is operating these
>days. I don't want to get into " group-baiting"; a book can have some
>accurate information no matter who sponsors it.

Alan, this is not a sensible approach. It is not a matter of
"group-baiting". Larouche has a well-documented record of collaborating
with Klansmen and other ultrarightists. This is not the kind of outfit that
deserves a hearing on this kind of mailing list. We should treat it the
same as an announcement from Holocaust revisionists or other crypto-fascists.

Louis Proyect