< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: Contradictions of an election in an imperialist country

by Judi Kessler

16 November 2000 03:29 UTC

All true, but the alternative - and we really only have two options -
would be much worse.
Whatever our political ideologies might be, the reality is, we live in a
capitalist nation and our choices are limited to Gore/L. or Bush/C. Some
of the Jewish and Haitian voters are also women, and most women don't want
to see a new Supreme Court overturn Roe vs Wade.
I don't see a contradiction - only pragmatism.
Judi Kessler