< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Forwarded from Mine Doyran

by Louis Proyect

16 November 2000 00:03 UTC

I simply don't know what to say. I was shocked when I read Lou's post. I am
still in shock. Jim Blaut was a true comrade and an outspoken scholar who had
devoted his life to struggle against all forms of racism, including scientific
and cultural. Came with him was his political activism and distinguished
scholarship in Marxism. Very few honest like him are left in academia
nowadays. Like minded comrades will miss you SO MUCH, Jim!

Mine

ps: Andy or Lou, can you please post this on wsn. For some reason, wsn server
rejects my new address.

Louis Proyect