< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Possible virus--beware of "Navidad" as an attachment

by Alan Spector

13 November 2000 13:50 UTC

I could be wrong about this, but I got an email from WSN with "Navidad.exe" as an attachment. I would not download an exe file from an internet email list. In general, I wouldn't download one from anywhere unless I was sure. The "Navidad.exe" might be a virus; I read something about that over the past two days. If it is something from the Economist, then just go to the Economist Web page if you want to read it........but BEWARE of downloading an exe virus