< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: On the Responsibility of the Weak: Jeffrey Isaac

by Jeffrey C. Isaac

07 November 2000 07:10 UTC

because as I listened to her talk, she deployed those others who
supposedly support a "binational" state, i.e., the destruction of Israel,
as a veiled threat. Her own rhetoric in the talk that I heard was little
different from those who take a more emphatically maximalist position.
Further, there was nothing in the talk that I heard to indicate the kind
of political responsibility that I discuss in my essau. That is why
Ashrawi's talk troubled me.

JI