< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY WORLD ALLIANCE

by Jeffrey L. Beatty

31 July 2000 07:36 UTC

At 01:07 PM 7/31/00 +1000, beavism@wva.org.au wrote:

>Dear Colleagues,
>
>Do you know of any researchers who have undertaken work on alleged secret
>societies associated with achieving control & domination of world power &
>economic monopoly?  In particular, I am interested to see if anybody knows
>anything about an alleged secret society called the Global Technology World
>Alliance (GTWA).
>
>For more information on the GTWA see the http://www.globaltwa.com/.  I was
>referred to this site by an (initially) anonymous source, but I am unsure
>if the information represents something factual & true or a conspiracy
>theory.
>
>What do others think?

Well, a lot depends on your operational definition of "research" and
"conspiracy theory."  I suspect literature searches on "Trilateral
Commission"--not a secret society itself to be sure-- and "Illuminati"
might provide you with plenty of (a) conspiracy theories; (b) legitimate
researchers analyzing and/or debunking (a); and (c) more legitimate
research on the power of global economic elites, whether secret or otherwise.

--
Jeffrey L. Beatty
Doctoral Student

(o) 614/292-2880
(h) 614/688-0567

Email:  Beatty.4@osu.edu
If you fear making anyone mad, then you ultimately probe for the lowest
common denominator of human achievement-- President Jimmy Carter