< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: identifieng a pressure group (fwd)

by Jeffrey L. Beatty

31 July 2000 07:05 UTC

At 10:18 AM 7/29/00 +0200, neora golan wrote:

>.I am a student and make a research on the enviromental policy in the EU It
>is quiet obvios its influnced by pressure groups. I would like to read
>theory/artical about interest groupes that are not NGO. I know that
>Greenwood,Justin wrote abook (1997)" represnting interests in the european
>union"

Why not go back to the moldiest of the golden oldies on this topic?  Try
this one:

Haas, Ernst B.  The uniting of Europe; political, social, and economic
forces, 1950-1957.  Stanford, Calif., Stanford University Press, 1958.

I suspect that if you read this book, and then do a Social Science Citation
Index search on the title, you will find ample other sources on your topic.

--
Jeffrey L. Beatty
Doctoral Student

(o) 614/292-2880
(h) 614/688-0567

Email:  Beatty.4@osu.edu
If you fear making anyone mad, then you ultimately probe for the lowest
common denominator of human achievement-- President Jimmy Carter