< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: Info on reforming IFI

by Paul Gomberg

26 July 2000 14:28 UTC

Well, I doubt that this crap can be reformed but for good exposure of the
IMF abd its SAPs see Chossudovsky's The Globalisation of Poverty (Zed)
and Walden Bello's Dark Victory (Pluto Press/Food First, 1994).

What the IFIs have done is simply facilitate the penetration of capital
in countries throughout the world on terms favorable to the capitalists,
but this was occurring anyway, and capitalism devastates everything it
touches. So no reform is possible.

Paul