< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

help with course revision

by Clifford Staples

12 June 2000 17:56 UTC

Colleagues:

Help!  I'm trying to further "globalize" my "social inequality" class
(senior level).  I could use any appropriate syllabi, text/reading
suggestions, and the like, or links to places where I can find such
things.  I've already looked at the WSN archive, but found only 4-5
syllabi, and none of which were designed for a senior level inequality
course.

Not sure how you all feel about sending responses to personal questions
(particularly such an elementary questions as this) to the list, but I'm
happy to receive responses via private e-mail
(clifford_staples@und.nodak.edu) if appropriate.

Thanks much.

Sincerely,

Cliff Staples