< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

RE: Beware of attachments!

by Guedon Jean Claude

19 May 2000 15:10 UTC

The use of better OS's than Windows also helps a lot. I have never had any
problem with Linux (and it is free to boot, and rarely if ever crashes...).
And
even when and if someone writes a virus agains the Linux OS, its internal
structure means that nothing other than what will not have been protected
within
a given account will be attacked.

Best,

Jean-Claude Guédon